Tuesday, July 15, 2014

My Chemical Romance (SEG)

My Chemical Romance Boxset
Stevenson Entertainment Group (SEG)
2005

Fellow collector gave me a chance to include this in my music figure archive for a steal price. greatly appreciate it with the free shipping and backdrop. thanks bro viktordoom!

This boxset includes the complete "former" lineup of goth-punk (i'm starting to get emo already) MCR band.
 note: my box is in in wear and tear condition.

Gerard Way (Lead Vocals, 2001-2013)

Mikey Way (Bass Guitar, 2001-2013)
The only figure in the set with extra shades accessory.

Frank Iero (Rhytym Guitar, Backing Vocals, 2002-2013)

Ray Toro (Lead Guitar, Backing Vocals, 2001-2013)


Bob Bryar (Drums Percussion, 2004-2010)


For a 4/75 inch figure. These fairly resembles the band, not to mention +++ on the details.

Each figure comes with a coffin with an MCR guns embedded(???) and a bloody red pistol (???). (i believe there are single carded version with a prayer card included (???))



They perfectly fit their coffin. while the figure's hands is in an awkward position the gun somehow fits snugly.

has a limited 16 point articulation, some of which are in insignificant areas. 

Stands small at 4.75 inch compared to the standard 7 inchers of neca, mcfarlanes music, etc. though my generic lights and stage fits perfectly with them.














At 4.75 inch they may seem off but as a music figure collector these set is a must.


3 comments:

  1. I've been trying to find these everywhere, do you know where I could possibly find them? Or maybe buy 'em off ya? I don't know if this blog is even up anymore but if you have any word on this email me at jhhaneybhs@gmail.com. keep on rockin in the free world, my man.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hit me up if you're still chasing them Jacob, mine don't come in a box like this, but are all individually packaged. I'm in Australia
      Naenii.w@hotmail.com

      Delete
  2. How much are you asking as my daughter is a fan and would love these?

    ReplyDelete